Monday, October 11, 2010

CrossFit + Friends = Awesomeness

One of the awesome things about visiting all of these various CrossFit boxes is meeting new people and making new friends. Of course, I don't make a new friend at every single box I visit but as long as the WOD is good, I consider mission accomplished. And with all of my work travel and lack of Chicago presence lately, I feel like I never get to grab a WOD with a friend or with my regulars.

Tonight was all kinds of awesomeness. I got to hit a box here in Chicago I have yet to visit - CrossFit Chicago West Loop, #22 - AND I got to WOD with my girl Kelsey. Not only did we know each other awhile before CrossFit, but she claims that my tweets about CrossFit in the beginning are what got her into CrossFitting in the first place. Me = huge smile. We had a great time; she counted for me and yelled when I was slackin and vice versa. Team work baby, team work!

Thanks to CrossFit Chicago West Loop for being a great host; I know I'll be back!



No comments:

Post a Comment