Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back to (Paleo) Life....Back to (Paleo) Reality.....

Here I am! Sunny Southern California. I've been here for 9 days now and it has been pretty crazy; I've had over a dozen friends visit me, I've aquired six new Crossfit/WO shirts and um.....I don't know how many pounds. I'll let you know later. :-/

Anywho....I'll blog about my awesome WODs Gone Crazy weekend later tonight, which was a total total blast! (Miss you cats already!) But now it's time to get back to getting serious.

Today starts back at 100% Paleo. I figured, I don't really know anyone here yet so it can't be too hard to resist going out drinking or eating badly. Plus, I now belong to the kick ass box Crossfit Invictus, which will make it easier for me to kick my work outs up a notch. I figured, awesome programming by the master CJ Martin plus a few 5ks weekly in my hilly SoCal hood and I'll be good to go!

Plus....motivation from my Chicago chica, who I already miss dearly...Ms Kelsey :) Check out her new blog!! http://kelseystrainingblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment: