Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Something's awfully fishy about today......

So I ended my first day yesterday of official Coach George "Meal Planning" successfully; I did not deviate from our meal plans at all. Not going to lie though; although dinner was filling (Salmon & Collard Greens), I was craving a dessert afterwards. But, I did not deviate.

Today's breakfast and lunch both have me trying new foods and thus far, I've been pretty happy! George apparently knows what he's talking about....

Breakfast:

Smoked Salmon, Sliced Tomato and Sauteed Spinach



I was very happy with my breakfast; very little prep, especially after my Crossfit class and it was so damn yummy.

Lunch was a salad consisting of leafy greens, green bell pepper, tomato chunks and cucumbers.....plus sardines. (*insert screwed up face here*) I honestly never tried these before and I'm a big seafood fan but fish in a can? Well, I dumped a can of these bad boys in my salad with some EVOO and balsamic and shook it like a polarid picture. You could hardly taste the fish; it was very mild and pretty good.

Tonight's dinner is more turf than surf; grilled flank steak with grilled eggplant and kale. Not going to lie, I'm pretty excited :)

On on to Day 2 of a healthier, fitter me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment