Monday, May 23, 2011

Week 2's Meal Plan

Don't you just hate when life gets in the way? My plan last week was to blog every day with my proposed meal plan and a report on how well I'm stickin to it. Somehow I fell off the blog after last Wednesday but I can report that I've been pretty much sticking to the meal plan and can tell my stomach is already flatter and my jeans are fitting just a bit looser.

Here's this week's plan. If I have time, I'll post recipes and pictures throughout the week.

TUESDAY

M1: Smoked Salmon (Sugar Free) w/ Capers, Sliced Tomatoes and Sauteed Spinach
M2: Pulled Pork with Cabbage and Cauliflower Rice
M3: Rotisserie Chicken and Big Salad

WEDNESDAY

M1: Leftovers from M3 the previous night
M2: Leftovers from M2 the previous day
M3: Lamb and Veggies

THURSDAY

M1: Breakfast Sausage w/ Salsa and Sauteed Spinach
M2: Leftovers from M3 the previous night
M3: Grassfed Ribeye and Veggies

FRIDAY

M1: Eggs, Salsa and Sauteed Veggies
M2: Sardines and Salad
M3: Out to dinner - meat and veggies

As for snacks, as needed: carrots, celery, and deviled eggs. Coach George, after reviewing my survey results, has prescribed me to take Greek Yogurt each day for the probiotics, even though it's not paleo.

No comments:

Post a Comment