Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Keylime Pie and Jesus

It's not very often that I come up with my own concoctions in the kitchen; I would like to think I am a creative person but really, I am no recipe maker; I'm a total recipe follower. Steph introduced me to coconut milk whipped cream, which by basic nature is not very sweet on it's own. It is, however, very much like whipped cream, which I use to love, pre-Whole30. So as I'm licking the spoon, I think to myself....how can I give this already awesome treat some zing with what I already have in my fridge?

Enter lime juice and crushed almonds. Just mix together with a spoon and viola! "Keylime pie pudding". Man, I'm genius. Just go very easy on the lime juice; you don't need much. Yum!




Although I am not a very religious person, I saw a quote today from Jesus while doing some reading for my religions college class that I thought even the most God hating atheist could relate to some point in life.....

"Do not be unbelieving, but believing" - Jesus to Thomas (John 20:27)

Of course, there was more to this quote but I removed all of the religious stuff so that it is relatable to everyone. And of course, I don't need to explain how this quote can be motivational and I know every one is triggered different by motivational quotes; this one speaks volumes to me in all facets of life. I hope it means something to you to.

BELIEVE! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment